Thx Rama. Per your advice I did that and I got these errors:

Uncaught ReferenceError: RBSeverity is not defined
review.dev.local/r/559/diff/:636 <http://review.dev.local/r/559/diff/>

   1. GET

http://codereview.devneta.local/api/review-requests/559/reviews/draft/?1405550380059&api_format=json

   404 (NOT FOUND)

The extension was installed and enabled. Am I missing something here?

cheers