We are also unable to get RBSeverity to work.  I'm using Firefox 30.0 and
I'm seeing roughly the same reports in their developer tools console:

ReferenceError: RBSeverity is not defined diff:622

which roughly corresponds to the following code:

    new RBSeverity.Extension({

        id: 'rbseverity.extension.SeverityExtension',
        name: 'Comment Severity',
        urlName: 'view-diff',
        settings: {"_extension_installed_version": "0.5"}