If I try to install rbnotefield I get an error about a hostname mismatch:

[root@reviews ~]# easy_install -U rbnotefield
> Searching for rbnotefield
> Reading https://pypi.python.org/simple/rbnotefield/
> Reading http://www.reviewboard.org/
> Download error on http://www.reviewboard.org/: hostname
> 'www.reviewboard.org' doesn't match either of 'beanbaginc.com',
> 'www.beanbaginc.com' -- Some packages may not be found!
> No local packages or download links found for rbnotefield
> error: Could not find suitable distribution for
> Requirement.parse('rbnotefield')

If I try to install rbseverity, that works, but I get the same error and
the package downloads from another location:

[root@reviews ~]# easy_install -U rbseverity
> Searching for rbseverity
> Reading https://pypi.python.org/simple/rbseverity/
> Reading http://downloads.reviewboard.org/releases/rbseverity/0.5/
> Reading http://www.reviewboard.org/
> Download error on http://www.reviewboard.org/: hostname
> 'www.reviewboard.org' doesn't match either of 'beanbaginc.com',
> 'www.beanbaginc.com' -- Some packages may not be found!
> Best match: rbseverity 0.5
> Downloading
> http://downloads.reviewboard.org/releases/rbseverity/0.5/rbseverity-0.5-py2.6.egg
> Processing rbseverity-0.5-py2.6.egg
> creating /usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/rbseverity-0.5-py2.6.egg
> Extracting rbseverity-0.5-py2.6.egg to /usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages
> Adding rbseverity 0.5 to easy-install.pth file
> Installed /usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/rbseverity-0.5-py2.6.egg
> Processing dependencies for rbseverity
> Finished processing dependencies for rbseverity

FYI, I'm not a developer, I'm a sysadmin setting this up for developers.

Any input helpful.

Thanks,

--Jamie