David i attached the files.

Thanks

On Friday, July 18, 2014 10:21:50 AM UTC+6, Shahadat Hossain wrote:
>
>
> When i get to /tmp directory tmp/reviewboard.zsgPUK/ i get 4 files which i 
> already attach in the attachment. It seems the content of the diff file is 
> what i expected. But i can't understand why this issue is happening in 
> reviewboard view diff button. still having the same issue.
>
> Diff currently unavailable.  *Error:* The patch to '/hello.txt' didn't 
> apply cleanly. The temporary files have been left in 
> '/tmp/reviewboard.VeF_ND' for debugging purposes. `patch` returned: 
> patching file /tmp/reviewboard.VeF_ND/tmp8L1ETn Hunk #1 FAILED at 1. 1 out 
> of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file 
> /tmp/reviewboard.VeF_ND/tmp8L1ETn-new.rej   Details 
> <http://107.109.6.236/r/97/diff/#>   
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File 
> "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ReviewBoard-1.7.26-py2.7.egg/reviewboard/diffviewer/views.py",
>  line 251, in view_diff_fragment
>     diff_file = get_requested_diff_file()
>   File 
> "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ReviewBoard-1.7.26-py2.7.egg/reviewboard/diffviewer/views.py",
>  line 171, in get_requested_diff_file
>     populate_diff_chunks(files, highlighting, request=request)
>   File 
> "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ReviewBoard-1.7.26-py2.7.egg/reviewboard/diffviewer/diffutils.py",
>  line 344, in populate_diff_chunks
>     chunks = generator.get_chunks()
>   File 
> "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ReviewBoard-1.7.26-py2.7.egg/reviewboard/diffviewer/chunk_generator.py",
>  line 137, in get_chunks
>     large_data=True)
>   File 
> "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Djblets-0.7.30-py2.7.egg/djblets/util/misc.py",
>  line 157, in cache_memoize
>     data = lookup_callable()
>   File 
> "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ReviewBoard-1.7.26-py2.7.egg/reviewboard/diffviewer/chunk_generator.py",
>  line 136, in <lambda>
>     lambda: list(self._get_chunks_uncached()),
>   File 
> "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ReviewBoard-1.7.26-py2.7.egg/reviewboard/diffviewer/chunk_generator.py",
>  line 142, in _get_chunks_uncached
>     new = get_patched_file(old, self.filediff, self.request)
>   File 
> "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ReviewBoard-1.7.26-py2.7.egg/reviewboard/diffviewer/diffutils.py",
>  line 152, in get_patched_file
>     return patch(diff, buffer, filediff.dest_file, request)
>   File 
> "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ReviewBoard-1.7.26-py2.7.egg/reviewboard/diffviewer/diffutils.py",
>  line 96, in patch
>     (filename, tempdir, patch_output))
> Exception: The patch to '/hello.txt' didn't apply cleanly. The temporary 
> files have been left in '/tmp/reviewboard.VeF_ND' for debugging purposes.
> `patch` returned: patching file /tmp/reviewboard.VeF_ND/tmp8L1ETn
> Hunk #1 FAILED at 1.
> 1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file 
> /tmp/reviewboard.VeF_ND/tmp8L1ETn-new.rej
>
>
>
> Thanks & Regards
> Shahadat 
>
>
> On Friday, July 18, 2014 9:55:18 AM UTC+6, David Trowbridge wrote:
>>
>> Can you check the contents of the tmp file and the patch file and verify 
>> that they're what you expect?
>>
>> -David
>>
>>
>> On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 8:36 PM, Shahadat Hossain <s.hoss...@gmail.com> 
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Also i am getting the below error in the reviewboard server while i try 
>>> to view the diff from view diff button.
>>>
>>>
>>> Diff currently unavailable.  *Error:* The patch to '/hello.txt' didn't 
>>> apply cleanly. The temporary files have been left in 
>>> '/tmp/reviewboard.2r0DmL' for debugging purposes. `patch` returned: 
>>> patching file /tmp/reviewboard.2r0DmL/tmp8IOq8N Hunk #1 FAILED at 1. 1 out 
>>> of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file 
>>> /tmp/reviewboard.2r0DmL/tmp8IOq8N-new.rej   Details 
>>> <http://107.109.6.236/r/92/diff/#>   
>>>
>>> Traceback (most recent call last):
>>>   File 
>>> "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ReviewBoard-1.7.26-py2.7.egg/reviewboard/diffviewer/views.py",
>>>  line 251, in view_diff_fragment
>>>     diff_file = get_requested_diff_file()
>>>   File 
>>> "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ReviewBoard-1.7.26-py2.7.egg/reviewboard/diffviewer/views.py",
>>>  line 171, in get_requested_diff_file
>>>     populate_diff_chunks(files, highlighting, request=request)
>>>   File 
>>> "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ReviewBoard-1.7.26-py2.7.egg/reviewboard/diffviewer/diffutils.py",
>>>  line 344, in populate_diff_chunks
>>>     chunks = generator.get_chunks()
>>>   File 
>>> "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ReviewBoard-1.7.26-py2.7.egg/reviewboard/diffviewer/chunk_generator.py",
>>>  line 137, in get_chunks
>>>     large_data=True)
>>>   File 
>>> "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Djblets-0.7.30-py2.7.egg/djblets/util/misc.py",
>>>  line 157, in cache_memoize
>>>     data = lookup_callable()
>>>   File 
>>> "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ReviewBoard-1.7.26-py2.7.egg/reviewboard/diffviewer/chunk_generator.py",
>>>  line 136, in <lambda>
>>>     lambda: list(self._get_chunks_uncached()),
>>>   File 
>>> "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ReviewBoard-1.7.26-py2.7.egg/reviewboard/diffviewer/chunk_generator.py",
>>>  line 142, in _get_chunks_uncached
>>>     new = get_patched_file(old, self.filediff, self.request)
>>>   File 
>>> "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ReviewBoard-1.7.26-py2.7.egg/reviewboard/diffviewer/diffutils.py",
>>>  line 152, in get_patched_file
>>>     return patch(diff, buffer, filediff.dest_file, request)
>>>   File 
>>> "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ReviewBoard-1.7.26-py2.7.egg/reviewboard/diffviewer/diffutils.py",
>>>  line 96, in patch
>>>     (filename, tempdir, patch_output))
>>> Exception: The patch to '/hello.txt' didn't apply cleanly. The temporary 
>>> files have been left in '/tmp/reviewboard.2r0DmL' for debugging purposes.
>>> `patch` returned: patching file /tmp/reviewboard.2r0DmL/tmp8IOq8N
>>> Hunk #1 FAILED at 1.
>>> 1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file 
>>> /tmp/reviewboard.2r0DmL/tmp8IOq8N-new.rej
>>>
>>>
>>> Thanks 
>>> Shahadat
>>>
>>>
>>> On Friday, July 18, 2014 9:32:57 AM UTC+6, Shahadat Hossain wrote:
>>>>
>>>> Hi david 
>>>>
>>>> I observer another thing. When i remove the postreview.py file and use 
>>>> hello.txt as file and make changes.It is creating the diff but i can't 
>>>> view 
>>>> the diff in view diff button in reviewboard server. Is there any extension 
>>>> and file size restriction i am facing? i am attaching the log. Please help 
>>>> me on that.
>>>>
>>>> E:\svn\newRepo>rbt post --debug
>>>> DEBUG:root:Checking for a Subversion repository...
>>>> DEBUG:root:Running: svn info --non-interactive
>>>> DEBUG:root:Running: diff --version
>>>> DEBUG:root:repository info: Path: https://s-12510870.sbrcdomain.
>>>> com/svn/newRepo, Base path: /, Supports changesets: False
>>>> DEBUG:root:Making HTTP GET request to http://107.109.6.236/api/
>>>> DEBUG:root:Making HTTP GET request to http://107.109.6.236/api/info/
>>>> DEBUG:root:Running: svn st
>>>> DEBUG:root:Running: svn diff --diff-cmd=diff
>>>> DEBUG:root:Running: svn info hello.txt
>>>> DEBUG:root:Running: svn info hello.txt
>>>> DEBUG:root:Running: svn info hello.txt
>>>> DEBUG:root:Running: svn info hello.txt
>>>> DEBUG:root:Making HTTP GET request to http://107.109.6.236/api/
>>>> review-requests/
>>>> DEBUG:root:Making HTTP POST request to http://107.109.6.236/api/
>>>> review-requests/
>>>> DEBUG:root:Making HTTP GET request to http://107.109.6.236/api/
>>>> review-requests/95/diffs/
>>>> DEBUG:root:Making HTTP POST request to http://107.109.6.236/api/
>>>> review-requests/95/diffs/
>>>> DEBUG:root:Making HTTP GET request to http://107.109.6.236/api/
>>>> review-requests/95/draft/
>>>> Review request #95 posted.
>>>>
>>>> http://107.109.6.236/r/95/
>>>>
>>>> Thanks
>>>> Shahadat 
>>>>
>>>> On Friday, July 18, 2014 2:54:23 AM UTC+6, David Trowbridge wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>> Can you try running 'svn up' and retrying the 'rbt post' command? SVN 
>>>>> sometimes has issues with partially-synced trees after certain types of 
>>>>> operations.
>>>>>
>>>>> -David
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 3:37 AM, Shahadat Hossain <s.hoss...@gmail.com
>>>>> > wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> Dear Concern,
>>>>>>
>>>>>> I am using Reviewboard server 1.7.26 and RBTtools 0.5.7 for creating 
>>>>>> review-request in reviewboard server with post-review support.But i am 
>>>>>> currently having problem while creating diff on files in reviewboard 
>>>>>> server. Please check the below log while creating the diff in 
>>>>>> reviewboard 
>>>>>> server.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> post-review --debug
>>>>>> The "post-review" tool is deprecated in favor of the"rbt" suite of 
>>>>>> commands. post-review will go away in RBTools 0.6.x.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> >>> RBTools 0.5.7
>>>>>> >>> Python 2.7.3 (default, Feb 27 2014, 20:00:17) 
>>>>>> [GCC 4.6.3]
>>>>>> >>> Running on Linux-3.2.0-65-generic-pae-
>>>>>> i686-with-Ubuntu-12.04-precise
>>>>>> >>> Home = /home/sbrc
>>>>>> >>> Current Directory = /home/sbrc/svn/new/newRepository/newRepo
>>>>>> >>> Checking the repository type. Errors shown below are mostly 
>>>>>> harmless.
>>>>>> DEBUG:root:Checking for a Subversion repository...
>>>>>> DEBUG:root:Running: svn info --non-interactive
>>>>>> DEBUG:root:Running: diff --version
>>>>>> DEBUG:root:repository info: Path: https://s-12510870.sbrcdomain.
>>>>>> com/svn/newRepo, Base path: /, Supports changesets: False
>>>>>> >>> Finished checking the repository type.
>>>>>> >>> HTTP GETting api/info/
>>>>>> DEBUG:root:Running: svn st
>>>>>> DEBUG:root:Running: svn diff --diff-cmd=diff
>>>>>> DEBUG:root:Running: svn info postreview.py
>>>>>> DEBUG:root:Running: svn info postreview.py
>>>>>> DEBUG:root:Running: svn info postreview.py
>>>>>> DEBUG:root:Running: svn info postreview.py
>>>>>> >>> HTTP GETting api/
>>>>>> >>> HTTP GETting http://107.109.6.236/api/info/
>>>>>> >>> Using the new web API
>>>>>> >>> HTTP GETting http://107.109.6.236/api/repositories/
>>>>>> >>> HTTP GETting http://107.109.6.236/api/repositories/1/
>>>>>> >>> HTTP GETting http://107.109.6.236/api/repositories/1/info/
>>>>>> >>> HTTP GETting http://107.109.6.236/api/repositories/2/
>>>>>> >>> HTTP GETting http://107.109.6.236/api/repositories/2/info/
>>>>>> >>> HTTP GETting http://107.109.6.236/api/repositories/3/
>>>>>> >>> HTTP GETting http://107.109.6.236/api/repositories/3/info/
>>>>>> >>> HTTP GETting http://107.109.6.236/api/repositories/4/
>>>>>> >>> HTTP GETting http://107.109.6.236/api/repositories/4/info/
>>>>>> DEBUG:root:repository info: Path: https://s-12510870.sbrcdomain.
>>>>>> com/svn/newRepo, Base path: /, Supports changesets: False
>>>>>> >>> Attempting to create review request on svn for None
>>>>>> >>> HTTP POSTing to http://107.109.6.236/api/review-requests/: 
>>>>>> {'repository': 'svn'}
>>>>>> >>> Review request created
>>>>>> >>> Uploading diff, size: 764
>>>>>> >>> HTTP POSTing to http://107.109.6.236/api/
>>>>>> review-requests/82/diffs/: {'basedir': '/'}
>>>>>> >>> Got API Error 207 (HTTP code 400): The file was not found in the 
>>>>>> repository
>>>>>> >>> Error data: {u'stat': u'fail', u'file': u'/postreview.py', 
>>>>>> u'err': {u'msg': u'The file was not found in the repository', u'code': 
>>>>>> 207}, u'revision': u'4'}
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Error uploading diff
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Your review request still exists, but the diff is not attached.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  -- 
>>>>>> Get the Review Board Power Pack at http://www.reviewboard.org/
>>>>>> powerpack/
>>>>>> ---
>>>>>> Sign up for Review Board hosting at RBCommons: https://rbcommons.com/
>>>>>> ---
>>>>>> Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
>>>>>> --- 
>>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google 
>>>>>> Groups "reviewboard" group.
>>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, 
>>>>>> send an email to reviewboard...@googlegroups.com.
>>>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>  -- 
>>> Get the Review Board Power Pack at http://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/
>>> ---
>>> Sign up for Review Board hosting at RBCommons: https://rbcommons.com/
>>> ---
>>> Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
>>> --- 
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google 
>>> Groups "reviewboard" group.
>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send 
>>> an email to reviewboard...@googlegroups.com.
>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>>
>>
>>

-- 
Get the Review Board Power Pack at http://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/
---
Sign up for Review Board hosting at RBCommons: https://rbcommons.com/
---
Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"reviewboard" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to