I've noticed an issue with the cursor placement in the comment dialogue
used when adding comments to a line of code in a 'View diff' review mode.
It seems the "when do I wrap code" used for painting the text to the
writeable field is working differently to the wrap code used for cursor
position. I see this quite often in the default sized dialogue the cursor
ends up ahead of the actual insertion point due to the word wrap decision
of the previous line(s). See attached.

It would be good to get this fixed soon as it occurs in almost every
comment I add in a review. If there is a workaround then let me know, maybe
it is my browser (Internet Explorer) or the default fonts I'm using.