I've been reading the workflow page here:
https://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/2.0/users/getting-started/workflow/

We're planning to follow the pre-commit workflow.

Would be grateful if someone could clarify some of the steps for us. Here's
my current understanding of the first few steps:

*1) Make a change to your local source tree.*

Here we:
a) Edit a file
b) Commit the change

*2) Create a review request for your new change.*

Here we:
a) Run rbt post (which seems to post the latest commit?)

*3) Publish the review request and wait for your reviewers to see it.*

Here we:
a) Log into Review Board
b) Choose reviewers
c) Publish the review request

At the moment we are all committing to master, then push to our origin
regularly.

Thanks