Hello folks! I just wanted to announce that as of a few minutes ago, I
finally cleared the last hurdles to get Review Board 2.0.5 released into
the EPEL 7 repository for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 (and derivatives,
such as CentOS 7). It should filter out to the mirrors within a day or so.

If you are interested in running Review Board 2.x on these platforms,
please see instructions at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL#How_can_I_use_these_extra_packages.3F to
get the EPEL repository installed and then run "yum install ReviewBoard"
to get the packages.

Enjoy, and please give me feedback on how it works for you.