My company have a TeamForge service running and are using GIT as the
default SCM.
I have a local Reviewboard server and would like to point it at the GIT
repo - instead of using the default code review tool of gerrit

I am using Reviewboard 1.7.25 currently
The TeamForge project says that the clone URL is:
git clone ssh://MY_USERNAME@gerritforge.DOMAIN:PORT/dashboard

I have tried to setup a repo using my MY_USERNAME/PASSWORD, I have alos
tried without.
But I am not having much luck.

Has anyone done this, or got it working or any ideas how I could get this

Many thanks

Get the Review Board Power Pack at
Happy user? Let us know at
For more options, visit