Hi Christian,

After a little investigation, the initial description of the problem was wrong.
Sorry about that. What's actually happened is that diffs uploaded after the
upgrade use different paths in our SVN repository: they have no leading slash.
So a path that was /branches/... prior to the upgrade is now treated as
branches/..., and the diff viewer sees these as different files, so it's not
possible to view the differences in the patches. I'm guessing that a patch will
be required to mitigate this, but it's unlikely that I'll get to it today.

Thanks,
Andrew

On Aug 12, 2014, at 2:26 PM, Christian Hammond