Hi Kevan,

Review Board does not manage your Git repository. If you want to go the local
clone route, you need to set up a cron tab to sync every minute, or set up some
kind of hook on the main repository to force an update on your clone through
some means.

We recommend not going the clone route. Instead, if you can set up cgit,
gitweb, or similar, Review Board can be configured to use that to fetch file
contents. Then follow the instructions in our admin manual for Git repositories
to fill in the “Raw file URL mask” field. This is guaranteed to always be
up-to-date, and to not have these sort of issues.

On August 13, 2014 at 11:16:37 PM, Kevan Stannard (kevanstann...@gmail.com)