I just upgraded from 1.7 to 2.0.5, and  I like the updates a lot. One
feature I was already hoping for for quite a while was the automatic
generation of review requests directly from a repository, and that works
quite well.

I would like to see some additions to this feature, to make it even more

We are using post-commit review, and we are also encouraging people to
check-in often. This means that or reviews often span a number of
check-ins. Would it be possible to have people select two revisions, and
have the diff between these two? For example by adding a checkbox in front
of the check-ins so people can select 2 versions that they would like to
generate a review of, and not only of the selected version with the
previous one.

Another feature would be to have a file-selection, where you can select
which files should be part of the review and which should be ignored, for
example configuration files or project files can be ignored. This can also
be useful if you upload a diff file. Until now I am always manually
updating the diff files before uploading, removing the files I do not need
from the diff file.

Thank you for this great tool!

    Johan Borkhuis