Johan,

These are both good ideas. As for the first one, we're looking to add the
concept of a "patch series", which is primarily useful when dealing with
distributed SCMs like git or mercurial. Once we can bind together a bunch
of commits into a single unit, it would make sense to be able to pull new
commits into an existing series with the post-commit support for SVN.

This is a large, complex project, however, and it's unlikely to happen very
soon.

-David