Reran rb-site install thinking "install" implied a cleaner configuration,
no previous 1.7.27 history, but it really didn't work that way.
Found that by deleting the mysql database the history was gone.
Still trying to get the first site running so have no review data to loose.
When I tried reverting back to the previous version think I should have
created a new database name to start with.