Hi Eric,

Thanks for letting us know. We’ll take a look.

For the record, you can use the RBCommons support tracker for bugs in RBCommons.

On September 3, 2014 at 11:00:55 AM, Eric Ayers (ericzun...@gmail.com) wrote:

Hi reviewboarders,

(I was redirected here from the support ticket page.)

I'm looking at:  https://rbcommons.com/s/twitter/r/969/

When I click on one of the people listed in the review (including myself:
zundel) The link results in a Missing page (404).

https://rbcommons.com/users/zundel/

I'm not sure what's supposed to be there, but I'm pretty sure its not supposed
to 404.

Regards,
-Eric.