Hi Hardik,

Review Board does not push code to your repository. For that matter, it never
alters your repository.

When a review request is marked as submitted, that means someone has pushed the
code to the repository. The pushing of the code is still up to a developer to
do.

If there’s a central person who is responsible for pushing the changes, what he
can do is, using RBTools, run:

    $ rbt patch <review request ID>
    $ svn commit

Then the review request can be marked as submitted, either through the web UI,
or using:

   $ rbt close —close-type submitted <review request ID>

Through custom post-commit hooks on the SVN repository, closing the review
request can even be automated when the code is pushed. We don’t provide any SVN
post-commit hooks for this right now, but you can use this as a reference for
building your own:

https://github.com/reviewboard/rbtools/blob/master/contrib/tools/git-hook-set-submitted

Hope that helps clear things up.