I am setting up a new ReviewBoard site and was just about to go live when I
noticed the new 2.0.6 update. Decided to upgrade as it was low risk. I
first installed the site using 1.7.25. Then upgraded it to 2.0.5 with out a
problem. Tested the site with a few fake reviews. Everything appeared to be

The enclosed log shows the failure. manage.py did not give anything useful
as it also hits an error. I don't know python but this error leads me to
believe this is a problem with my python installation.

I am tempted to scrape the MySQL database and start fresh but I would like
to understand what went wrong for future reference.

Thanks for the help!