If you want to salvage the database, it's entirely possible to do so. I can
help on here by having you e-mail information that I need, but depending, it
could take time, and would need to be done over this list.

If you were interested in a support contract or one-time support incident, it
would speed up the process (we offer live chat, priority responses to urgent
requests, and secure transmission/storage of sensitive data). I'd probably be
able to get your old database ported over to 2.0.6 within a few hours.

If you want to start fresh, you can drop the database, create a new one
(granting permissions to your configured user), and then run 'rb-site upgrade'
to have it repopulate the database.