I did the easy_install -U thing to update Review Board, and then the
rb-side upgrade thing to upgrade my site.  I get this output though, and
now I can't view anything in Review Board.  Any workarounds much

$ sudo rb-site upgrade /Library/Server/Web/Data/WebApps/ReviewBoard

Rebuilding directory structure

Updating database. This may take a while.

The log output below, including warnings and errors,

can be ignored unless upgrade fails.

Creating tables ...

There are unapplied evolutions for scmtools.

Project signature has changed - an evolution is required

Installing custom SQL ...

Installing indexes ...

Installed 0 object(s) from 0 fixture(s)

*CommandError: Error applying evolution: relation
"scmtools_repository_8c446842" already exists*