Upgraded from 2.0.6 and using PostgreSQL.

$ sudo rb-site manage /Library/Server/Web/Data/WebApps/ReviewBoard evolve
-- --sql

Password:

-- Evolve application scmtools

ALTER TABLE "scmtools_repository" ADD COLUMN "hooks_uuid" varchar(32) NULL;

CREATE UNIQUE INDEX scmtools_repository_8c446842 ON scmtools_repository
("archived_timestamp", "path", "local_site_id");

CREATE UNIQUE INDEX scmtools_repository_f22c3cf5 ON scmtools_repository
("hooks_uuid", "local_site_id");