Hi everyone,

Every so often, I like to poll the list and get a sense of who's using Review
Board and how it's working out for you. It's been a while since I've last done
this (I try not to make it a frequent thing).

We have a Happy Users page (https://www.reviewboard.org/users/) where we list
companies who are both happy with their experience with Review Board and are
willing to let us list them publicly.

This time around, we're hoping to get permission to show off some company
logos, which may appear on the front page of reviewboard.org. We'll be
unveiling a whole new site design soon that will include some of these
prominently, linking back to your company's site.

So:

1) How's Review Board working out for you?

2) Can we list you on the site? If not, we'd still like to hear from you!

3) If we can list you, we'd love to include your logo. Who in your organization
can we talk to about this?

Feel free to reply privately or publicly! And thanks!