Hi there,

I saw screenshots where the repository branches show up in the lower half
of the "New Review Request" section. This was also mentioned in the
documentation.

Currently we are running version 2.0.7 of Review Board and have two
repositories which are hosted on the same server. They are bare
repositories and the path is entered in Review Board. They list on the left
side and when I click them I come to the upload/drop page for the
repository. Teh work using the "rbt post" with the .reviewboardrc.

But I can't get those mentioned list and I would like to be able to
initiate a "post commit" review of code which was already submitted in the
past.

Any suggestions?

- Hans