I updated to 2.0.7 and then gave Steven's suggestion of converting all
tables to use the MyISAM engine a try.  I think everything is up and
running.  There were still the duplicate entry errors (as stated in my
original msg) but I think everything is working.  Thanks Steven!

The rundown of steps were:

   1. Created a brand new 2.0.7 reviewboard site that uses sqlite. (rb1)
   2. Copied over the 1.6.4.1 reviewboard.db file.
   3. Performed "rb-site upgrade rb1".  I had to run a couple of other
   changes from the commandline such as:
      1. removing the old authentication backend
      2. adding in active directirectory authentication
      4. Performed "rb-site manage rb1 condensediffs"
   5. Also performed all the necessary permission changed

Now that I have a working reviewboard 2.0.7 using sqlite... I worked on
migrating everything using Steven's suggestion.

   1. Create a brand new 2.0.7 reviewboard site that uses mysql (rb2)
      1. Performed "mysqldump rb2 > rb2.sql"
      2. Replaced all instances of "ENGINE=InnoDB" with "ENGINE=MYISAM" in
      the rb2.sql file and saved it as rb2_myisam.sql
      3. Performed "mysql rb2 < rb2_myisam.sql (this re-creates all the
      tables using MyISAM... I tried using just the alter command but ran into
      errors foreign constraint errors again).
   2. Performed "rb-site manage rb1 dumpdb > rb1.json"
   3. Performed "rb-site manage rb2 loaddb rb1.json"
   4. I had to make a few more modifications as follows:
      1. rb-site manage rb2 set-siteconfig -- --key=site_media_root
      --value=/var/www/rb2/htdocs/media
      2. rb-site manage rb2 set-siteconfig -- --key=site_static_root
      --value=/var/www/rb2/htdocs/static
      3. rb-site manage rb2 set-siteconfig -- --key=site_static_url
      --value=/rb2/static

The last three commands were required to get the website to display
correctly since I pulled over a lot of the older paths from the original
installation.

I'll provide additional updates as I do more testing.