Sorry I'm just now seeing this. I didn't get the errors for the duplicate
entries but I also set MySQL to default all new databases to MyISAM before
creating the RB site. Maybe that is the difference.
I would also do another check on the tables to make sure they are all
MyISAM (just for good measure).
Quick from the mySQL prompt:
USE information_schema;
SELECT * FROM tables;

I know I had a really hard time with this as well and I'm glad you got
yours migrated.

Steven Richards