After following all directions for installing ReviewBoard 2.0 on CentOS 7,
I am still seeing one error that bothers me.  When I try to restart httpd,
it remains in *'starting'* state and will never go to *'active (running)'*
state.
 However, if I remove the following file, httpd starts and stops properly.

   /usr/lib/systemd/system/httpd.service.d/reviewboards-sites.conf

I only discovered this file because there was an error in /var/log/messages
regarding the line "type=oneshot" (which should be "*T*ype=oneshot").
 After correcting the spelling, I no longer see the error, but I cannot
start httpd either.

I have moved this file out of the way, and my ReviewBoard installation is
now working, at least to the point of bringing up the interface and
allowing me to login as admin.  But I'm wondering what the repercussions of
removing the systemd file might be.

Thanks,
David