Hi everyone,

Early this morning, we put out a release of Review Board 2.0.8. This fixes some
of the major issues recently brought up on this list, including several issues
in the New Review Request page, installation problems due to a new release of
Python-Markdown, and more.

Release notes: https://www.reviewboard.org/docs/releasenotes/reviewboard/2.0.8/

As a reminder, we also announce new releases of Review Board, Power Pack, and
soon some new free Review Board extensions on our mailing list at

You can also follow us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/reviewboard), Facebook
(https://www.facebook.com/reviewboard.org), and Google+