It's 8:10 pm and I have been fighting with reviewboard installation for
last SIX hours.

I tried with apache2 and I ran into 000-default site problem..  from

"Some Apache installations (such as the default installs on Debian and
Ubuntu) by default define a global virtual host that shares /var/www as the
document root. This may lead to problems with your install. If you access
your site and see nothing but a directory listing, then you’re affected by
this problem.

The solution is to remove the “default” site from your
/etc/apache2/sites-enabled directory. This may be called something like
default or 000-default."

Then I had to figure out after an hour that I had to specify --web-server
if I want to use lighttpd.

After that there were some few more errors (I can go into details but I
don't think that's going to help my cause). So here is process I have

Replace installation of apache2 with lighttpd and mod-python with fastcgi.
Nothing works. Right now I am here:

*rb-site manage /var/www/reviewboard runfcgi method=threaded*

WSGIServer: missing FastCGI param REQUEST_METHOD required by WSGI!

WSGIServer: missing FastCGI param SERVER_NAME required by WSGI!

WSGIServer: missing FastCGI param SERVER_PORT required by WSGI!

WSGIServer: missing FastCGI param SERVER_PROTOCOL required by WSGI!

Vary: Cookie, Accept-Language

Location: http://localhost/r/