Some of our repositories are wide open.  But we also have a few which are
restricted for the SCM team's use only.

If I do the following, I would expect to get all the repositories back,
since I am in the SCM group which has been given access to the restricted

curl http://reviewboard/api/repositories/ -A application/json
{"*total_results"**: 2,* "stat": "ok", "repositories": [{"n........

I was not expecting two, I was expecting four, which includes the ones only
my team can access.

On the admin page for repositories, in the *Access Control* section, I have
the following for one of the repos which was not returned:

   - Publicly Accessible is *not* checked
   - Users with Access is empty
   - Review Groups with Access contains the group called SCM, of which I am
   a member.

Should I need to add users to the "Users with Access" box?  I hope not,
because that seems to defeat the purpose of having groups.

The reason I hit this issue is because one of the other members of the SCM
team was trying to get  rbt setup-repo  working, and it kept complaining
that it could not find the repository, no matter how she answered the
prompts.  I used the '--debug' option and discovered it was using the API,
so then I started playing with that.

Even when I run the 'curl' command above myself, I only get two
repositories, which does *not* include the one that I have successfully set
up using the "setup-repo" command.  If I can use  rbt setup-repo  to set up
my working copy, then why does curl not return all four of the repositories
to me?

What gives?

Get the Review Board Power Pack at
Happy user? Let us know at