Is there any way to determine if 'rbt setup-repo' is using the wrong
username?  I've double-checked, and she is definitely in the SCM group, and
the SCM group has access to the repository that the command cannot find.

Here is the info you requested:

   - ReviewBoard version: 2.0.8
   - RBTools version: 0.6.2

Here is the debug run of the command:

(0)[praj@cyprus cmtools] rbt setup-repo --debug
>>> RBTools 0.6.2
>>> Python 2.6.6 (r266:84292, Jan 22 2014, 09:42:36)
[GCC 4.4.7 20120313 (Red Hat 4.4.7-4)]
Enter the Review Board server URL: http://reviewboard
>>> Checking for a Subversion repository...
>>> Running: svn info --non-interactive
>>> Running: diff --version
>>> *repository info*: Path: svn://*buildmaster*/cmtools, Base path:
/trunk, Supports changesets: False
>>> Making HTTP GET request to http://reviewboard/api/
>>> Making HTTP GET request to http://reviewboard/api/repositories/
No Subversion repository found or selected for http://reviewboard.
.reviewboardrc not created.

Note that the "repository info" line, which gives the URL as svn://
*buildmaster*/cmtools, is sort of incorrect.  In ReviewBoard itself, I have
defined the 'cmtools' repository using its fully qualifed hostname, rather
than the short hostname (buildmaster).  However, I checked out my own copy
of 'cmtools' exactly the same way, using the short hostname, and I ran 'rbt
setup-repo' without incident.

Thanks for looking into it.

David