Here is that information as well (I added the spacing to make a bit more
readable):

>>> from djblets.siteconfig.models import SiteConfiguration

>>> from djblets.cache.backend_compat import normalize_cache_backend

>>> siteconfig = SiteConfiguration.objects.get_current()

>>> print siteconfig.get('cache_backend')
{u'default': {u'LOCATION': u'/export/content/reviewboard/cache',
u'BACKEND': u'django.core.cache.backends.filebased.FileBasedCache'}}

>>> print normalize_cache_backend(siteconfig.get('cache_backend'))
{u'LOCATION': u'/export/content/reviewboard/cache', u'BACKEND':
u'django.core.cache.backends.filebased.FileBasedCache'}

Thanks,

-amac