Yah that works! I also found for memcache I needed a backend of

django.core.cache.backends.memcached.MemcachedCache

whereas before I think we were using CacheClass (could be mis-remembering)

Anyway yes I can test a patch in test server although it may be later
tonight before I can install and check it out,

-amac