Hi all-

We have a Git hook script that posts commits to Review Board when they are
pushed to a special repository.  The hook script always adds the commit ID
(SHA) to the review's description, but with RB 2.0.7 typing the first few
characters of a SHA in the search box doesn't turn up any results.  Does
the RB search not search the description?  Or do I maybe have something
configured wrong?