Christian-

Thanks for the info.  As I mentioned, we're currently on 2.0.7 (probably
upgrading to 2.0.9 later this week), but I don't see the commit ID field on
the review request.  Does it only show if it's populated?  And yes, it
would be nice to search that field, where do I file the request?

Thanks,
Stephen