David thanks for the answer,
the original problem was that my review requests don't contain diffs, I
thought it was because of a repo misconfiguration, what I do is call
post-review from the command prompt and expect either the unpushed or
uncommitted changes to be shown in reviewboard with a diff attached, all I
get is an empty review request with the correct repo assigned.
Any Idea on how to fix that?
ADC