ReviewBoard version : 2.0.11 (CentOS
Browser : Firefox 33.0 & Chrome 38.0

I'm trying to test email notification in Admin > System settings > (checked
Send a test e-mail after saving) > Save.

After hitting the save button, I get a "Page loading..." message and a
spinning wheel for minutes. Then... nothing happens. No email. No
success/failure message.

Looking into logs (Admin > System settings > (checked 'Enable logging') >
log level = Debug), nothing appears. The only logs I get are about LDAP
auth and cache miss...

Any advice on configuring logging so that I get a chance to understand
what's happening ?