Hi, ReviewBoard version : 2.0.11 (CentOS Browser : Firefox 33.0 & Chrome 38.0
I'm trying to test email notification in Admin > System settings > (checked Send a test e-mail after saving) > Save. After hitting the save button, I get a "Page loading..." message and a spinning wheel for minutes. Then... nothing happens. No email. No success/failure message. Looking into logs (Admin > System settings > (checked 'Enable logging') > log level = Debug), nothing appears. The only logs I get are about LDAP auth and cache miss... Any advice on configuring logging so that I get a chance to understand what's happening ? Cheers, Fabrice -- Get the Review Board Power Pack at http://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/ --- Sign up for Review Board hosting at RBCommons: https://rbcommons.com/ --- Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
