I've just used yum to install reviewboard on Fedora. When I access the site, I'm receiving this "Manual Server updates" error and 2 errors on directory permissions. I've searched through the threads on here and can't seem to find a solution. I see where others have had similar error, but it was a different problem or so old it doesn't apply anymore.
1) So how/what is this Manual intervention needed? I've tried doing the upgrade, but it is failing as well. See below [root@safas30111 reviewboardtest.sample.com]# easy_install -U ReviewBoard Searching for ReviewBoard Reading https://pypi.python.org/simple/ReviewBoard/ Download error on https://pypi.python.org/simple/ReviewBoard/: [Errno 1] _ssl.c:504: error:14090086:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed -- Some packages may not be found! Couldn't retrieve index page for 'ReviewBoard' Scanning index of all packages (this may take a while) Reading https://pypi.python.org/simple/ Download error on https://pypi.python.org/simple/: [Errno 1] _ssl.c:504: error:14090086:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed -- Some packages may not be found! Best match: ReviewBoard 1.7.27 Adding ReviewBoard 1.7.27 to easy-install.pth file Installing rb-site script to /usr/bin Installing rbssh script to /usr/bin Using /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages Reading http://downloads.reviewboard.org/mirror/ Reading http://downloads.reviewboard.org/releases/ReviewBoard/1.7/ Processing dependencies for ReviewBoard Finished processing dependencies for ReviewBoard 2) Here is a listing of the installation directory [root@safas30111 reviewboardtest.sample.com]# ls -la total 28 drwxr-xr-x. 7 apache root 4096 Nov 12 11:42 . drwxr-xr-x. 5 apache root 4096 Nov 12 11:42 .. drwxr-xr-x. 2 apache root 4096 Nov 12 11:48 conf drwxr-xr-x. 2 apache root 4096 Nov 12 11:42 data drwxr-xr-x. 4 apache root 4096 Nov 12 12:21 htdocs drwxr-xr-x. 2 apache root 4096 Nov 12 11:42 logs drwxrwxrwx. 2 apache root 4096 Nov 12 11:42 tmp Any help/guidance would be greatly appreciated! -Tom -- Get the Review Board Power Pack at http://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/ --- Sign up for Review Board hosting at RBCommons: https://rbcommons.com/ --- Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
