I've just used yum to install reviewboard on Fedora.

When I access the site, I'm receiving this "Manual Server updates" error
and 2 errors on directory permissions.
I've searched through the threads on here and can't seem to find a
solution.  I see where others have had similar error, but it was a
different problem or so old it doesn't apply anymore.

1) So how/what is this Manual intervention needed?  I've tried doing the
upgrade, but it is failing as well.  See below

[root@safas30111 reviewboardtest.sample.com]# easy_install -U ReviewBoard
Searching for ReviewBoard
Reading https://pypi.python.org/simple/ReviewBoard/
Download error on https://pypi.python.org/simple/ReviewBoard/: [Errno 1]
_ssl.c:504: error:14090086:SSL
routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed -- Some
packages may not be found!
Couldn't retrieve index page for 'ReviewBoard'
Scanning index of all packages (this may take a while)
Reading https://pypi.python.org/simple/
Download error on https://pypi.python.org/simple/: [Errno 1] _ssl.c:504:
error:14090086:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify
failed -- Some packages may not be found!
Best match: ReviewBoard 1.7.27
Adding ReviewBoard 1.7.27 to easy-install.pth file
Installing rb-site script to /usr/bin
Installing rbssh script to /usr/bin

Using /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages
Reading http://downloads.reviewboard.org/mirror/
Reading http://downloads.reviewboard.org/releases/ReviewBoard/1.7/
Processing dependencies for ReviewBoard
Finished processing dependencies for ReviewBoard

2) Here is a listing of the installation directory

[root@safas30111 reviewboardtest.sample.com]# ls -la
total 28
drwxr-xr-x. 7 apache root 4096 Nov 12 11:42 .
drwxr-xr-x. 5 apache root 4096 Nov 12 11:42 ..
drwxr-xr-x. 2 apache root 4096 Nov 12 11:48 conf
drwxr-xr-x. 2 apache root 4096 Nov 12 11:42 data
drwxr-xr-x. 4 apache root 4096 Nov 12 12:21 htdocs
drwxr-xr-x. 2 apache root 4096 Nov 12 11:42 logs
drwxrwxrwx. 2 apache root 4096 Nov 12 11:42 tmp

Any help/guidance would be greatly appreciated!

-Tom