Hello all, I'm setting up a Gitlab + ReviewBoard combination for a pilot project at work. I've set up most of the things needed correctly but the Gitlab branches/commits do not show up in the ReviewBoard site that I set up. Here's my setup.
- Gitlab: 7.4.3 - ReviewBoard: 2.0.11 Gitlab runs on server with IP address 192.168.0.104, ReviewBoard on server with IP address 192.168.0.127. Both the websites are setup and are working without throwing any errors. I've created a service account(reviewboard_user) on Gitlab with 'Reporter' permissions to the 'group' of projects. Next, I created the SSH key for this account from ReviewBoard and installed it onto the service account on Gitlab. I've added the Gitlab repository in ReviewBoard(Please see attached screenshot: Repository added in Reviewboard.PNG). I then clicked on New Review Request from the homepage and was taken to this screen(Please see attached screenshot: New Review Request.PNG). The branches/commits were not being shown; so I clicked around and found that I need to set up rbtools and should create a file '.reviewboardrc' in the root of my git repository and commit it(Please see attached screenshot: RBTools setup.PNG). I use a Windows PC, so I created the file in my local git repository and committed the file to Gitlab. Then I tried running rbt post via cmd and was given a error. ERROR: The current directory does not contain a checkout from a supported > source code repository. After some more googling and reading around, I got to this page <https://www.reviewboard.org/docs/rbtools/dev/rbt/configuration/>. Tried running rbt setup-repo via cmd inside the root of the git repository and got the same error message again. ERROR: The current directory does not contain a checkout from a supported > source code repository. What am I doing wrong here? As per this link <https://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/dev/admin/configuration/repositories/#git>, git needs a local clone; whereas from Reviewboard v1.7.21 Gitlab is natively supported <http://feedback.gitlab.com/forums/176466-general/suggestions/4566001-expose-raw-object-search-via-the-gitlab-api>. Please help me get this sorted out! Thanks in advance! - Rajasiman -- Get the Review Board Power Pack at http://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/ --- Sign up for Review Board hosting at RBCommons: https://rbcommons.com/ --- Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
