Well seems to me that I found the issue. As you can see
here
https://16842630333084746086.googlegroups.com/attach/c9c0a27b5201bc26/Repository%20added%20in%20Reviewboard.PNG?part=0.3&view=1&vt=ANaJVrE7DQ7tZ_mE3cDRpYcfUEavd73DV6xJGmKj1E3J0ab2t2LwSgJQdbb2AVAauwS0XIZ5W--u484x7p6Stl2wVLxTTIEvUCmiyfhmr90JwtiEatF9_s4

 . They are using the actual ip address of the GitLab server, I remember
that we have some issues with the DNS and it is not able to resolve the
address. This may be the same issue in your case.