I have a new install review board (2.0.11).   I have an admin configured,
when I try to login from the login page it redirects back to the login

In another case, when trying to register a new user, after entering the
required information, the page stays on the registration page.  I have
review the help files and have not found any

The default page loads, I can see a list of users, etc.

Any thoughts?