When I try to log into the admin section of the app I am prompted to
login.  I enter the administrator username and password and the app prompts
again for the username an password.  The page doesn't move beyond the login

When I attempt to register a new user, after entering the required
information.  The page returns to the registration page.

The application loads and I can navigate around between Review Requests,
Users, Groups, but can't create any items

I have researched on the support groups and not found any related

Any help would be appreciated