Suresh,

We are currently working on supporting TFS as part of the Power Pack, and
expect that it will be available within a few weeks. Alternatively, there
are some patches floating around that may work for you (but are not
supported by us), and I've heard that some people have succeeded using the
TFS-SVN bridge.

-David