I am using reviewboard 2.0.11 over Bitnami stack on a Windows server. When
I try to add an enterprise GitHub repo which uses SSL, I was getting this
error:

Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'https://<link to repo>'
OPTIONS of 'https://<link to repo>': Server certificate verification
failed: issuer is not trusted (https://<hostname>)

The issuer matches the repository hostname. After a bit of fiddling around,
I found that apache2 was using openssl 1.0.1h and subversion was using
1.0.1f. Since I was able to do "svn list https://<repo>", I copied over the
openssl and two DLLs as suggested by an user online to apache2 and I was
then able to add the new repo. However, when I go to "new review request",
I keep getting this error.

Is there a way I can get around this?