Hi All,

I am new to this ReviewBoard tool.

We are integrated ReviewBoard with SVN. So I need to learn about this.
Please provide some information which can be help full. And I am working on
Linux machine

Actually I am expecting more into Command line interface with RBT is better
to do if possible. For that I have tried some thing like this:

1. I checked out code from svn branch
2. rbt setup-repo : it was asking Review Board Server URL. I gave as
expected.
3. .reviewboardrc file got generated in the same directory
4. I tried rbt post command

Here rbt post command is not working. I am getting exception like:

CRITICAL: 'Working Copy Root Path'

what was issue I am not able to find out. Is this write way which I am
doing?
Please suggest me on this. your help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks In Advance
Panikera