Hi David, My setup is working fine with 0.7.1. thanks
Now I am facing some new issue like: For the first time When I ran rbt post command it worked fine. But later on I have checked out code from different branch, I set setup-repo path and generated .reviewboardrc file, after that I have executed rbt post command. Now this time it is getting error as: ERROR: There don't seem to be any diffs! What could be the reason. Please suggest me on this. I am using SVN with reviewboard tool Regards, Sunny On Wednesday, February 4, 2015 at 9:43:23 AM UTC+5:30, Panikera Raj wrote: > > Hi David, > > Thanks for great support. > > Pls post reminder mail once you released new version... Thanks. > > > Regards, > Panikera > > > > > On Wednesday, February 4, 2015 at 8:53:15 AM UTC+5:30, David Trowbridge > wrote: >> >> Thanks, >> >> This will be fixed in RBTools 0.7.1, which should be coming within the >> next few days. >> >> -David >> On Mon, Feb 2, 2015 at 8:58 AM Jeethan Menezes <[email protected]> >> wrote: >> >>> Hi David, >>> >>> >>> Pls find the output of rbt --debug >>> >>> >>> [root@reviews ui]# rbt post >>> >>> CRITICAL: 'Working Copy Root Path' >>> [root@reviews ui]# rbt post --debug >>> >>> RBTools 0.7 >>> >>> Python 2.6.6 (r266:84292, Oct 12 2012, 14:23:48) >>> [GCC 4.4.6 20120305 (Red Hat 4.4.6-4)] >>> >>> Running on >>> Linux-2.6.32-358.el6.x86_64-x86_64-with-redhat-6.4-Santiago >>> >>> Home = /root >>> >>> Current directory = >>> /root/svncheckout/HTMLPoCClient/Android_POC_Client/src/com/kodiak/ui >>> >>> Checking for a Subversion repository... >>> >>> Running: svn info --non-interactive >>> >>> Running: diff --version >>> >>> repository info: Path: http://172.27.4.96:3690/svn/Handset, Base >>> path: >>> /branches/Kodiak_Android_PoC_Client_7_4/Product/HTMLPoCClient/Android_POC_Client/src/com/kodiak/ui, >>> >>> Supports changesets: False >>> >>> Making HTTP GET request to http://172.27.4.96:80/reviews/api/ >>> >>> Cached response for HTTP GET http://172.27.4.96:80/reviews/api/ >>> expired and was not modified >>> >>> Making HTTP GET request to >>> http://172.27.4.96:80/reviews/api/repositories/ >>> >>> Cached response for HTTP GET >>> http://172.27.4.96:80/reviews/api/repositories/ expired and was modified >>> >>> Running: svn info --non-interactive >>> >>> Running: diff --version >>> >>> repository info: Path: http://172.27.4.96:3690/svn/Handset, Base >>> path: >>> /branches/Kodiak_Android_PoC_Client_7_4/Product/HTMLPoCClient/Android_POC_Client/src/com/kodiak/ui, >>> >>> Supports changesets: False >>> >>> Running: svn status --ignore-externals >>> >>> Running: svn info . >>> Traceback (most recent call last): >>> File "/usr/bin/rbt", line 9, in <module> >>> load_entry_point('RBTools==0.7', 'console_scripts', 'rbt')() >>> File >>> "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/RBTools-0.7-py2.6.egg/rbtools/commands/main.py", >>> >>> line 133, in main >>> command.run_from_argv([RB_MAIN, command_name] + args) >>> File >>> "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/RBTools-0.7-py2.6.egg/rbtools/commands/__init__.py", >>> >>> line 538, in run_from_argv >>> exit_code = self.main(*args) or 0 >>> File >>> "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/RBTools-0.7-py2.6.egg/rbtools/commands/post.py", >>> >>> line 631, in main >>> extra_args=extra_args) >>> File >>> "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/RBTools-0.7-py2.6.egg/rbtools/clients/svn.py", >>> >>> line 298, in diff >>> os.chdir(self.svn_info('.')['Working Copy Root Path']) >>> KeyError: 'Working Copy Root Path' >>> >>> Regards, >>> Jeethan >>> >>> >>> On Saturday, January 31, 2015 at 5:24:29 PM UTC+5:30, Panikera Raj wrote: >>>> >>>> Hi All, >>>> >>>> I am new to this ReviewBoard tool. >>>> >>>> We are integrated ReviewBoard with SVN. So I need to learn about this. >>>> Please provide some information which can be help full. And I am working >>>> on >>>> Linux machine >>>> >>>> Actually I am expecting more into Command line interface with RBT is >>>> better to do if possible. For that I have tried some thing like this: >>>> >>>> 1. I checked out code from svn branch >>>> 2. rbt setup-repo : it was asking Review Board Server URL. I gave as >>>> expected. >>>> 3. .reviewboardrc file got generated in the same directory >>>> 4. I tried rbt post command >>>> >>>> Here rbt post command is not working. I am getting exception like: >>>> >>>> CRITICAL: 'Working Copy Root Path' >>>> >>>> what was issue I am not able to find out. Is this write way which I am >>>> doing? >>>> Please suggest me on this. your help will be highly appreciated. >>>> >>>> Thanks In Advance >>>> Panikera >>>> >>> -- >>> Supercharge your Review Board with Power Pack: >>> https://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/ >>> Want us to host Review Board for you? Check out RBCommons: >>> https://rbcommons.com/ >>> Happy user? Let us know! https://www.reviewboard.org/users/ >>> --- >>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google >>> Groups "reviewboard" group. >>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send >>> an email to [email protected]. >>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >>> >> -- Supercharge your Review Board with Power Pack: https://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/ Want us to host Review Board for you? Check out RBCommons: https://rbcommons.com/ Happy user? Let us know! https://www.reviewboard.org/users/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
