Just installed CodeReview on a Fedora AWS instance.  And I'm getting the
"permissions problem" issue splash page (The data directory must be
writable by the web server. On Linux/Unix/Mac, you can fix this by
typing:).  But I think the permissions are set correctly.  eg

[fedora@ip-172-31-20-148 ~]$  sudo chown -R apache
[fedora@ip-172-31-20-148 ~]$ ls -lh /var/www/reviews.example.com/data
total 336K
-rw-r--r--. 1 apache root 333K Feb 15 23:15 reviewboard.db

[fedora@ip-172-31-20-148 ~]$ sudo service httpd restart
Redirecting to /bin/systemctl restart  httpd.service

But the splash page isn't fixed.   What else am I supposed to run?