On Mon, 2015-02-16 at 10:53 -0800, Yarone Greif wrote:
> Fixed it.  I turned of SELinux.  And restarted httpd as not root.

Fedora's SELinux will block httpd from talking to the reviewboard.db by
default. You can fix the rule by doing:
$ semanage fcontext -a -t httpd_var_lib_t reviewboard.db
$ restorecon -v reviewboard.db

You also want to run:
$ setsebool -P httpd_can_sendmail 1
$ setsebool -P httpd_can_network_memcache 1
which will allow httpd to send email and connect to the memcache server.

Then you won't need to turn off SELinux.

I've submitted https://reviews.reviewboard.org/r/6958/ to update the
docs about the SELinux booleans. I left out the reviewboard.db piece
because that only applies to SQLite deployments, and those shouldn't be
used in production.