Hi.  I'm installing the ReviewBoardPowerPack to do some experimenting with
it.  However, I don't want its features to be generally available just yet.

When I click on "manage licensed users" in the configure form, it tells me
that my (trial) license allows for unlimited users.  Is there any way I can
limit the users allowed to use these features, short of buying the product?
 I would prefer to spend some time using the trial version, and it seems
logical that doing this should not give other users access to something we
may or may not continue to use.