Hi David,

A Power Pack trial is generally set up to allow anyone on the server to try
it out. This is good feedback though, and we'll look into adding some
limiting capabilities for trials.

For now, send us an email at supp...@beanbaginc.com with your install key
and I'll get you a special limited trial license.

Christian