Our company has decided to clean up our perforce host name conventions a
bit and the short version is the server will have a new name.  I've noticed
that the reviews display the repo name in the review data like this:

Repository:  old_hostname:1666
If I rename old_hostname to new_hostname and register that server as a RB
repo, will I still be able to see my diffs?  If  RB walks down the list of
repos and tries to reconcile the change list number, it will find it on
new_hostname and everything should work.  If instead it pulls the hostname
out of the review request and looks there, it won't because that hostname
will be gone.  What behavior will I see if I rename the perforce server?

Thanks

--Steve