Hi there,

we are using reviewboard 1.6.13 for a couple of years (to stupid to update
:) ).
Since a few days we could not add a new user and change the password.

In the Web-Gui the password change is successfully confirmed, but the user
could not log in.
As I know there were no changes in the system setup or in the database.

I checked already the reviewboard logs / apache logs etc. but get not any
hint why this happens.

Did I check the wrong files or where can I increase the debug lvl to get
more
information about what is going wrong.

Any idea might helpful

Kind Regards,