Hi,

We don't provide a tool for adding those (though that'd be a handy project
for someone to work on). We do have an API, though, for adding/manipulating
repositories, default reviewers, review requests, and just about anything
else.

It does not support adding users, though. Most people use an LDAP or Active
Directory server when they need that kind of ability. That said, I'm not
opposed to adding that functionality, but it'd be low on our todo list, so
the best way to get that into the product is by writing a patch and
contributing it.